Tissco Hydraulic Service Center Company Information
ISO 9001 Certified, TISSCO is focused on supplies and services of Electro Mechanical Industrial Products.
Roughly 25% of its activities cover service activities which include Calibration Services, Hydraulic Services, Power Tool Services, and Fire Extinguisher Filling & Servicing etc. Our Trading Sector which covers the remaining 75% is handled by twelve Products / market oriented Divisions, each headed by a Sales Manager. While the Service activities cover on-site, off-site and mobile services, the scope of our trading activities cover international brands like Stanley Black & Decker, Facom, Ega Master, Lanric, Holmatro, Mobiak, Schneider, Indoasian, Knipex, Extech, Piusi, Fleet Guard, Metaris etc. etc.
Building 121, 125, Road No: 105, Al-Wakalat Street, Salwa Industrial Area Doha
Tissco Hydraulic Service Center Reviews & Ratings
How do you rate this company?